Let’s explore the possibilities together.
Who We Help
School Districts, regional Head Start locations, Homeschool Groups, Corporations, Small-businesses, and international English as a Second Language (ESL) schools are all able to benefit from our online, COVID-proof, interactive learning solutions.
Who We Are
Our Mission is to prepare every child academically and socially for Kindergarten. Our Pre-K3, Pre-K4, and Pre-K5 programs are an exclusively online, teacher-led experience, guaranteed to help children grow in reading, writing, math, science, and more.
What We Do
Whiz Kid Academy provides customized online learning solutions to help children all across the globe build the academic foundation needed for lifelong success. Our program is a customizable preschool online learning solution to meet individual, group, district, and corporate needs.
Our enterprise-level solutions feature the following:
- Customized login page with your organizational branding/messaging
- On-demand video class content that can be accessed anytime 24/7
- Professionally trained live class teachers that are assigned to your group(s)
- An entire school year of preschool curriculum (Pre-K3, Pre-K4, and Pre-K5)
- Creative and engaging lessons that empower students excel in reading, math, science, and more
- An award-wining curriculum that aligns with state standards across the nation
- One-on-one assessments for students
- Personalized full-color mailed activity packets (including practice name sheets)
- Workbooks and Hands-on Kit for full-sensory learning experience
- Corporate/group discount
- much more
Would you like more information or need a proposal? Fill out the Contact Us form today and a member of our enterprise solutions team will be in touch soon.
What Our Clients Say
Thanks to Ms. Heather's team for this amazing program, and it is helping us immensely to get our child ready for kindergarten.
"Ms. Hastick helped our child develop and refine her skills throughout the year. From our experience, Ms. Heather's teaches with enthusiasm and has a passion for education. "
We chose to home school due to COVID, but the program allows my daughter to feel like she still has a connection to a real teacher this year. It also gives me an easy to follow curriculum, which I would otherwise have to try to plan myself. I’ve been extremely satisfied with my decision to join Whiz Kid Academy.