In this fun program, students learn about how things move and how heavy they are. We’ll do cool engineering challenges that make students think and work together.
- Opening Discussion
- Topic Background Information & Vocabulary
- Step-By-Step Activity Instructions
- Closing Discussion
Here are some things we’ll learn about:
- How things move and why.
- How heavy things are because of something called gravity.
- The middle point is where things balance.
- Pushes and pulls that make things go.
- How closely packed things are.
- Making designs and testing them.
- Spinning things and levers that help.
- Building a catapult!
- Reviewing what we learned about physics.
- Creating fun games and challenges with eggs!
Prepare for an “egg-citing” adventure in learning how things move and work!